Business law covers a wide variety of legal services, aimed to address the challenges of business houses and business owners.
At Alaya Legal, we engage with the stakeholders of businesses as their professional partners, acting as a custodian of their interests from the inception of their business ideas. We actively guide firms through the decision-making stages, from documentation to due diligence, business structuring, risk evaluation, negotiation, and implementation. Preparation of documents in a manner that helps companies stay compliant, maintain enforceability, and minimise risks of litigation are some of the USPs recognized and highly regarded by our clients.
We avoid jargon, keep our solutions commerce-centric, and ensure that all possible red flags are discussed, and avoided wherever possible.
Today, we are the ‘Go To’ lawyers for our clients who seek legal assistance in the areas of corporate advisory and acquisitions. Clients value our advice as we help them understand and assess the options at their disposal and handhold them through their most complex transactions.
We regularly advise our clients on the legal and regulatory facets of doing business in India and help them liaise with Regulatory Authorities, often representing the clients before such regulatory and quasi-judicial authorities.
- Legal Due diligence
- Advisory under corporate laws
- Inbound and Outbound Investment
- Advisory on Foreign Exchange Laws, particularly export and import of goods and services
- Structuring transactions for units in special economic zones
- Advisory on labeling requirements, including imported goods
- Advisory under Motor Vehicles Laws to auto manufacturing companies
- Preparation and assistance in the implementation of Competition Compliance Program
- Review of documents from the Competition Law aspect
- Advisory at policy-making stage
- Handling Investigations
- Handling CCI applications